The hand protection trusted by professionals everywhere.
Tradex International is a leading wholesale supplier of disposable gloves. Our products are stocked by premier distributors and trusted by the most prominent end users across a variety of industries.
Protecting you and those you serve is a responsibility we take very seriously.
In an increasingly challenging global marketplace, we manage risk to keep you competitive and your customers safe. Committed to lasting customer satisfaction by delivering uninterrupted supply of quality products, our business is peace of mind. Request a quote today and learn how we've helped companies like yours grow by leveraging our over 30 years of glove experience.
Growing to Serve You Better
Saji T. Daniel founded Tradex in 1988 by selling gloves door-to-door to doctors and dentists amidst growing public concern of HIV/AIDS. In 1995, Tradex became one of the first glove companies to enter the foodservice market in anticipation of stricter food safety requirements.
In March 2015, Tradex International was acquired by Dublin, Ohio-based Cardinal Health, a Fortune 22 global healthcare corporation with a broad spectrum of capabilities serving customers in the acute care, ambulatory care, retail pharmacy space and the home. For more information about Cardinal Health, visit www.cardinalhealth.com.
Awards & Recognition
Tradex is honored to have received the following awards in recognition of its continued success and commitment to the community:
- 3-time Inc. 5000 honoree
- Ernst & Young Entrepeneur of the Year (Founder Saji T. Daniel)
- White House invitation as one of the nation's fastest-growing Asian-American businesses
- Multiple vendor of the year recognitions
- 9-time Weatherhead 100 Award recipient
- 7-time NEO Success Award recipient
- 4-time Crain's Leading Edge Award
- Cleveland State University Distinguished Alumni Award recipient (Founder Saji T. Daniel)